Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
1. Visit the App Registrations portal in Azure to create a new registration.
2. Select Accounts in any organizational directory for the account type. The redirect URI should be set to https://delivr.to/auth/graph-callback
3. Once created, visit Certificates & secrets and select New client secret. Choose your desired expiry window.
4. Make a note of the secret value, and visit the Overview section to find the Application (client) ID.
5. Visit API permissions and give your application delegated permissions for Mail.Read, offline_access, and User.Read
6. Enter your client ID and secret value from Step 4 into the form above, and accept the requested permissions.
7. You're all set! You should now be able to visit your campaigns, and for emails delivered to your O365 account, see what has been delivered.